Sunday, April 5, 2009

pondoki worms


I'm quite elderly & enjoy writing especially about my hobbies & most of all my compost worms.I have been growing them for more than a year now & keep most of them in small 25ltr converted black plasic containers. They are fed on kitchen vegetable & fruit waste that I store weekly in the fridge as I only feed them once a week. In return they produce vermitea that is a wonderful fertilizer when diluted. I eventually harvest after quite a few months, their castings that is an even beter fertilizer. If I have a response to this blog with questions asked I will gladly give more details. At the moment I have many worms for sale.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beryl
    I didn't know you had a blog! I've linked through to it from mine, and hope you do some more blogging!
    Cheers,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather

    As I said in an e mail to you this a m I'm not aux fait with this blogging thing. I do want to have some more to say but hopefully getting help this aftewrnoon. Only started March 2009 but wait & see will probly not stop once I start!

    Bye Beryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom . Greg registered me in on Google Blog so now I can send comment on yours . Its all very nice what you have done and the children are very impressed with your effort . Where is the photo of you and Christine

    ReplyDelete