Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Christines Agapanthas



Christine and I love gardening. I only have a small patch and haven't the means to take photos although I might be able to find one of sparaxis taken a few years ago. I do usually have a wonderful bed of very large Arum Lilies but no photo. There's one thing I managed to produce this summer were three very large butternuts of an unusual shape. No photo's yet but hope to be able to show soon. Because I live in a retirement complex there is no space to make compost but I did in a small way and that was by making it in four milk crates hidden behind a hedge!When it is ready to be used on the garden I will mix it with the compost from my worm farms and hopefully grow a better garden. The photos shown are Christine agapanthas that have been a wonderful sight this year. Both agapanthas and sparaxis are indigenous to South Africa. Sorry can't find my pic of sparaxis.

No comments:

Post a Comment